Wednesday, June 4, 2014

It's been a while...

Hi everyone, welcome back to this blog, it's been a while since my last post, now that i have some free time i will continue writing again.

As you know, i used to have very old laptop, an intel celeron powered laptop which now is totally dead.

I got new laptop, well not really new (i bought second hand/used), compared to my celeron laptop this one has better hardware :
  • intel core 2 duo T5800 (2 GHz of speed)
  • intel GMA 4500HD (onboard GPU)
  • 2 GB DDR2 RAM
  • 320 GB HDD
Technically i could use ubuntu with that kind of hardware, but i decided to stick with lubuntu as my main operating system.

Not because i'm a lubuntu fanboy, but i think my new laptop would be faster and better with lubuntu.

I'm currently use lubuntu 14.04, and it works perfectly on my core 2 duo laptop, it's fast and smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment